Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Vegas is visiting my parents

Hi Ryan,
         When I got home tonight, I took Vegas for a walk. We went to the beach. It was pretty high tide and so we had to go up some steep rocks. She was like a mountain goat just flying up with no problem. Made me feel like an old man. As we arrived at our beach, there were two ladies with two big dogs off leash. They were interested in Vegas and their owners apologized for their aggressiveness. I asked if it was OK if she played with them and let them know that she was very playful and friendly. It was like OB Dog Beach. They (Buddy and Tyson) loved her and they all got worn out. Buddy got a little over ambitious with Vegas and so she had to put him in his place. His owner said that that was good because he has a tendency to think he's tough. She had a quick hose washing of her legs and towel dry before her full dinner and nap on our bed with us. What a dog! Love, Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home